Weekly Top Players [23rd June to 30th June]

Howdy Aliens, I’m back with some exciting news. Our week was packed with amazing events and successful operations that truly showcased our teamwork and power to be a future major army. This was only possible with your support and love. I’m grateful for your support and love. Without further ado, let me announce this week’s exceptional leaders: Captain Martian and Titan Emperor.

Drumroll, please!!!!!๐Ÿฅ

The Captain Martian Of this week is ………….


๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ

This week, our beloved Sheriff has earned the title of Captain Martian for his exceptional activity within our army. Known for his delightful sense of humor and enthusiasm for roleplay, he’s our very own Alien cowboy. He actively participated in 4 out of 6 events this week, showcasing his dedication. As a token of our appreciation for his hard work. He will have the honor of hosting the next weekly battle. The entire Martian team is undoubtedly proud of him. Congratulations, Sheriff!

Fun fact– He’s also our talented logo designer. He has a surprising love for going to the theatre to watch musicals!


Now it’s time to announce this week’s Titan Emperor. Are you excited? Can I get a loud drumroll please๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ!!!!

The Titan Emperor for this week is………..


๐“™๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“•๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด

Joel is our miner!

The title of Emperor Titan for this week goes to our esteemed miner, JoelFreak, a true veteran of Aliens. Known for his wit, helpfulness, and intelligence, He has attended 3 out of 6 events for Team Titan this week. His dedication and willingness to assist others have earned him this well-deserved recognition. I proudly declare him as our Emperor Titan for this week, granting him the privilege of hosting the next weekly battle. The entire Titan team surely joins me in celebrating his achievement. Congratulations, JoelFreak!


Fun fact: Apart from his love for mining, in his free time, Joelfreak serves as an Agent of PSA. Additionally, he is fluent in multiple alien languages.



Active Troops

Raven116
Horas
OxoxO
Sheriff
Lulu
Sans
Nmillz
Zey
Apollo130
BEE
Omar
Terry
Toutoukie
Vee
Stuckcoder50
Aotearoa32
BlackWolfTwlight


Special Thanks

Apart from this, I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to several individuals who have played crucial roles in our community. Firstly, a special thanks to Lulu for co-hosting our first weekly battle as Titan Emperor alongside me. Her assistance on the 29th of June, 2024, was invaluable. I’m deeply grateful to our og alien staff Tena and Void for their exceptional leadership as Martian Captains during the first battle. Their dedication was worth noting . A big shoutout goes to YodaForce, our admin, who has made our dreams a reality with Nebula Bot, our customized self-bot for Aliens Army. His hard work, alongside Suvi’s, in developing and adapting the bot for our community deserves immense appreciation. Suvi’s ideas are very useful for the army. Sid/firefleet’s expertise in managing bots and stickers has been very helpful to our server. Thank you, Sid, for your invaluable contributions.Minli5/Darknight, our OG alien admin, deserves heartfelt thanks for renovating and maintaining our website, by posting about all events. Her contributions are invaluable. I also want to express gratitude to Xaix, our OG admin, whose artwork created in 2020 continues to help our community. Thank you for your contributions. I’m thankful to MissNova our og staff for editing this website in 2020 which is now being used. A special thanks to veteran Tomorrowland for attending our events regularly and providing invaluable assistance with max. I’m grateful to Horas for taking on the responsibility of recording our events and posting them on YouTube, ensuring our achievements are documented and celebrated. A heartfelt thank you to our Alien visitors who attend our events, contribute to max, and provide valuable guidance. I want to acknowledge Raven116 for their unwavering support and willingness to help Aliens whenever needed. Lastly, I’m truly fortunate to have our creator, Sans, who not only allowed me to revive Aliens but also frequently attends our events, enriching our community.


I am truly blessed to have such incredible individuals as part of our beloved Alien Family. Your contributions make our community vibrant and strong. Thank you all for your dedication and support.


I’m grateful to all all of those who joined our Alien family. Don’t worry if this list does not include your name. There is always a next time. I’ll be happy to write your name in the list.


If your name is mentioned in this post then comment below. Do you think you can be our next weekly Captain and Emperor? Tell us at the comment section.


Bestpenguin[BP]

-Starship Admiral

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliens Weekly Events [13th September - 19th September 2026]

Aliens Weekly Events Recap[18th August to 24th August,2024]