Aliens Weekly Events Recap[18th August to 24th August,2024]

Howdy Aliens, we had another exciting week. This time we did 4 events a week and maxed 23+ in an EU event. We had 1 Ausia Event and 3 EU events. I want to thank everyone for their efforts, together, we are making Aliens great. This week we celebrated our 2nd month anniversary of reopening Aliens after 4 long years. We improved our formation skills alot. Let’s take a look back at the highlights for this week.

ALIENS MUSICAL CHAIRS [EU]




MAX: 22+

DATE: 20/08/24

WINNER: Muse


ALIENS Dance Contest [EU]











MAX: 21+ (in pic it’s 19)

DATE: 21/08/24

WINNER: Roozja


ALIENS TRIVIA [AUSIA]













MAX: 19+

DATE: 22/08/24

WINNER: NotDorukTR


ALIENS 2ND MONTH REOPENING ANNIVERSARY [EU]

For reference for the formation of letter T, As you can see that there are 8 troops in the vertical line of THE LETTER T. That number of troops in the vertical line remain the same in all pictures. I’m explaining it because I know it’s hard to see troops in vertical line so I’m just posting a reference picture of the formation. The only new people that entered the room were: Daburritoman & The fox.






















MAX: 23+

Date: 23/08/24

Winner: Linbi


Preferred pic for Top Ten:








We hosted 4 events this week and we all had so much. The next week we are going to focus more on practice battles and will have tons of fun events. I would like to appreciate every troop again for making our week so exciting and successful. Stay tuned with us my lovely Aliens. We are a family not just an army. We love you guys so much! Thank you for your love and supports. Together We Care, We Share, We Smile and We Rise. Comment below if you participated in these event to get a shoutout in Aliens server.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliens Weekly Events [13th September - 19th September 2026]